Quetta Electric Supply is an online bill platform from where you can check and print a duplicate copy of your electricity QESCO bill online .We have a simple online option for your help to re-generate a copy of the bill with no cost. In addition, you can view Mepco, Iseco, Fesco, and PTCL bills and detail of the QESCO bill as well, including the due date, amount to be paid, units consumed, and an option to download the entire bill for further use or print for payment.
Search Your Electricity Bill
Check QESCO Online Bill by Reference Number: :
14-Digit Reference Number – A Guide to Understanding and Searching
The first two digits from (14 digits) of your reference number indicate your Batch numbers. Therefore , the following four digits represent your subdivision, and the remaining seven digits indicate your account number assigned by QESCO. To check your electricity bill online, you will need to enter your 14-digit reference number. You can check the Reference Number (14 digits) in the following way for your electricity bill.
- Look at the “top-right” or “bottom-left“ corner of your QESCO bill. You should see the word “Bill Reference No.” followed by a 14-digit number. This is your bill reference number for the electricity bill.
- In case you are still unable to locate the reference number, some bills may have the reference number printed at the bottom. Therefore, it is advisable to check the bottom of the bill, along with other important details such as the due date and bill amount.
QESCO Objective, Mission, and Responsibility :
To provide uninterruptable electricity with complete quality.
- QESCO has an objective for stable and reliable electricity to their customers.
- The objective is to deliver effective customer service, guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- The goal is to maintain line losses within acceptable thresholds.
- The objective is to ensure 100% recovery of electricity charges.
- QESCO periodically provides training and development to its employees.
The Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO) has a vision to make the power sector of Balochistan customer friendly and efficient. The QESCO is responsible for meeting the electrical energy requirement for their domestic, agricultural, and commercial customer. The vision is to move an energy-sufficient model to overcome the energy-deficient scenario on a viable and sustainable basis. The concept contributes to the economic growth of the region it serves.
M&T Organization is one of the most essential and valuable departments in Quetta Electric Supply Company. M&T is responsible for checking, testing, installation testing & recalibration of energy on all kinds of meters in . Therefore, QESCO must address the overall importance of M&T in the online bill. M&T also coordinates with operation circles & divisions to reduce electricity theft.
QESCO New Connection Procedure :
QESCO bill online simplified the procedure for new connections in their respective jurisdiction. Moreover ,the application form is also made available in Urdu for the convenience of their consumers. The required documents are :
- Photocopy of owner’s National Identity Card (CNIC Copy)
- Photocopy of witness National Identity Card (CNIC Copy)
- Copy of ownership proof of Property/ Land (Registry/Deed Copy).
- An Affidavit that no prior meter was installed on the premise location.
- If the applicant is not the owner of the home, a No Objection Certificate is required from the property owner.
- Abridged condition of electricity supply signed and verified by the applicant.
QESCO Electricity Distribution Areas:
QESCO (Quetta Electric Supply Company )was one of the Eight AEBs constituted through amendments in the WAPDA Act in 1981. The government of Pakistan approved the revamping of the WAPDA power sector. Resultantly twelve companies were formed. The QESCO includes Districts of
Instalment Procedures and Powers in QESC: Flexible Options for Payment:
Quetta Electric Supply Company has Flexible Options for Payment. Officers are delegated the powers in compliance with the Delegated Powers and Existing Recovery Policy as follows:
|Bill Amount (Rs.)
|2 to 3
|Incharge Customer Service Center
|2 to 3
|XEN (Op), Dy. Director (Com)
|Domestic, Commercial, Industrial & T-Well
|2 to 3
|S.E (Operation), Manager (CS)c. Director (Monitoring & Complaints)
|– do –
|2 to 3
Q. How to correct a wrong QESCO electric bill?
Ans. In case of any error in reading or in electricity charges. The correction can be made or reported to the concerned Sub-Division/Revenue Office.
Q. How to restore if the connection is disconnected by QESCO ?
Ans. The QESC team disconnected the electricity connection. To get reinstalled, individuals can apply for the same by filling out the prescribed Form available in the concerned Revenue Office. After complying with the specified instructions, the connection was restored.
Q. What Process is for Load Increase/Decrease as per Customer Requirements in QESCO?
Ans. The consumer will apply on the prescribed Form for increase/decrease of load according to usage. The customer should mention the reason for the increase/decrease. The concerned SDO will arrange the verification. Similarly, the test report will facilitate the arrangement of load increase/decrease.