People can pay their electricity bills online using different methods. Almost every bank enables you to pay Online Bill Payment on their website or mobile app. If you don’t have it already, you can ask your bank to turn on Internet banking for you. This gives you access to various online services like paying bills, recharging your mobile, and moving money around.
Methods for Paying Bills Online:
Online Bill Payment is easy and convenient for consumers. Consumers can do it through their bank’s website, mobile apps, or other online platforms. Just connect with their accounts, enter the bill information, and make secure transactions right from your device. After tha consumer can pay MEPCO , FESCO , IESCO and all other bills online.
Banking Channels :
Register yourself in Online Banking:
- If you haven’t already registered/signed up . Users must register first in online banking services.
Login to bank Account:
- Log in to your online banking account using your username and password which is used at the time of registration.
Navigate to Bill Pay Option:
- In Online app’s look for the “Bill Pay” or “Payments” section on your online banking dashboard.
Add the Biller:
- Add the payee by providing the necessary information. This information includes Consumer ID or Reference number .
Enter Bill Details:
- Enter the amount due and the payment date. Some banks also allow you to set up recurring payments for regular bills.
- Authorize the payment to initiate the transfer of funds from your bank account to the Biller. This authorization can be done via OTP and secrect code sent by the Bank on registered email.
- Receive a confirmation receipt of the payment. This may include a reference number for your records.
keep in mind, the exact steps could be a bit different for each bank. However, in general, online banking websites usually have a similar way of doing bill payments.
Jazz Cash / Easy Pais :
We suggest using the Jazz Cash / Easypaisa App because if your bank supports Electricity bill payments through internet banking, that’s great. However, if you don’t have that option, Jazz Cash / EasyPaisa is a good alternative. We recommend it because the setup is quick – Install these apps, follow the steps to set up for account, and you’re good to go. The entire process usually takes around 10 minutes. Users can install the Jazz Cash / Easypaisa App from Google Store and Icloud as well .